Sat, Sep 03|
Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife
It's All About the Dinosaurs
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife , 1 Nature Pl, McKinney, TX 75069, USA
About the event
This adventure is all about the dinosaurs.
The day will start off with a tour of the Dinosaur Company Animatronic Production Facility in Allen.
The Dinosaur Company unites science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics to create life-size animatronic creatures.
On this one hour walking tour you will:
- See our new built-to-suit facility and our permanent home in Allen
- Learn about the history and operations of The Dinosaur Company, AKA Billings Productions, Inc.
- Get a basic overview of how the animatronic creatures are made from start to finish
- Have many opportunities to touch, feel, and move our creatures
- Watch a demonstration of the production process
- Get an opportunity to take pictures with our creatures
After we see how the dinosaurs are made we will go to the Heard Museum to see the dinosaurs in action. This is the first day of their exhibit "Dinosaurs Live"
Encounter the 46-foot T-Rex and ten new life-size animatronic dinosaurs along the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary’s nature trails at the 15th annual Dinosaurs Live! Life-size Animatronic Dinosaurs exhibit.
If you have not seen these yet, you are going to be amazed. Super cool!!!
Please bring a lunch or snacks to eat before we hit the trails at the museum. Or, stop and grab something on the way.
We will find a picnic area at the museum to eat.
$35 per person covers the tour, museum entrance and all taxes/fees.
Please be sure to get your ticket in advance- only 14 spots available.
You can request a refund until 2 weeks in advance. If you are not able to attend after this date, I will try to fill your spot but it is not guaranteed.
Dinosaur Day$35.00+$0.88 service fee